Hours spent in training.
countries represented by our participants.
- May 15, 2012 - 0 Comments
Bullying has gotten a lot of press lately, but what do you do when the aggressor...
Operator Safety isn’t about Installing Shields, it’s about Training Operators in Post-War Approaches to Dealing with a Traumatized PublicJuly 5, 2012 - 0 Comments
In 2011, Transit Cooperative Research Program (TCRP), sponsored by the Federal Transit Administration, conducted a study...
- August 14, 2012 - 0 Comments
To improve customer service as well as decrease confrontations with passengers and driver assaults, the Southeastern Pennsylvania...
- I came from a company that was big on customer service and when they sent us to training it was nothing like this. This training held my attention from the time it started to the time we finished.Program Participant
- I look at myself and others in a whole new way now. I think everybody, not just new employees need to see Charlotte and Zach. The city will be a better place.Program Participant
- I wasn't expecting this class to be life changing. It opened my eyes to so many things. You gave me so much to take with me in my career and personal life.Program Participant
- This was the best class I have ever taken. We all need to take this class. It made me better as a person, a father, and a son. Love you guys.Program Participant
- Charlotte and Zach did a wonderful job. Highly recommended that EVERY employee experience what Red Kite has to offer.Program Participant
Meet our team
When you work with Red Kite Project, you don’t get one person who knows how to do one thing. You hire a deep bench of experienced professionals with practical knowledge in a number of different fields. After all, with needs as diverse as yours, a varied skill set is required to adequately provide the services your company needs.FIND OUT MORE ABOUT US