The High Cost of Burnout In Public Transportation Webinar Posted!
On February 15th, we held our free webinar for leaders in the public transportation industry to address the issues of absenteeism, turnover, accidents, and assaults. We have recorded and posted the video of the webinar below so that anyone who missed it can see it. We are excited to see the tremendous interest in this topic! As of today, there are over 11oo views of the video. Thank you to all those who took the time to attend, or to watch the video.
- Define and recognize employee burnout.
- Analyze the financial and operational impact it’s having on your authority.
- Access to the body of research that has been done on stress, disengagement, and health problems facing the industry.
- Identify and implement short term and long term strategies for reducing turnover, absenteeism, healthcare problems, FMLA usage, and conflict on -and off the vehicle.
- Weigh the cost-benefit to wellness programs, training initiatives, and policy changes that reduce human resources costs.