The High Cost of Burnout & Disengagement in Public Transportation – Webinar
We are hosting a FREE webinar on the “high Cost of Burnout & Disengagement in Public Transportation” on February 15th, 2017 at 1:30 EST.
-The Transportation Industry is losing between 1.5 and 3 billion dollars a year to unplanned absenteeism alone.
-The total cost of unplanned employee absences exceeds 1/4 of all operations costs.
-Turnover rates in transit reach up to 80% at some authorities.
-Bus operators are the highest represented profession for heart attack patients under the age of 40.
Red Kite Project – The transportation industry’s leading voice on resilience, violence prevention, and employee engagement will be running a free webinar to address the high cost of burnout.
- Define and recognize employee burnout/disengagement.
- Analyze the financial and operational impact it’s having on your authority.
- Access to the body of research that has been done on stress, disengagement, and health problems facing the industry.
- Identify and implement short term and long term strategies for reducing turnover, absenteeism, healthcare problems, FMLA usage, and conflict on -and off the vehicle.
- Weigh the cost-benefit to wellness programs, training initiatives, and policy changes that reduce human resources costs.